We are all well aware that life is easier with our smartphones. It’s known that we are able to function better in life when it comes to having the accessibility of our smartphones. We use our phones for things as small as checking the time to using it for making lists. The great things about our phones too is that they are small enough to fit in the palm of our had or slip into our pocket. But one more benefit of carrying your smartphone with you? There are tons of apps that can not only help with everyday life, but there are apps that aid you in your workout too!
MapMyWalk uses your phones GPS to track where you’ve gone. In this app, you can set goals, track your workout, and share with friends what you’ve accomplished. Not only is this a great way to track your fitness, but the app has linkable apps to help you even more in your fitness journey. Sister apps include MyFitnessPal and MapMyFitness.
The Move allows you to track your steps, your calories, and the distance that you walk. Within the app you can create goals to meet. The nice thing is that your goals are right there with all of the accomplishments that you’ve made. Allowing for a more fluid way of tacking your fitness.
- Extra Replacement Battery is available, please contact customer service
- Super Mini 4G Smartphone, Impossibly small. Amazingly cute. Totally functional. Extremely Portable, Handy and...
- MP3 player, Global 4G LTE, Easier to your exercise, 60.4g, World Smallest, Dual SIM Dual Standby, Minimalist Design
Whether you’re training for a marathon or just looking to get in shape, RW Go tracks it all. RW Go not only tracks your fitness progress, but you can also check out the weather for your outdoor sprints. Not only does it track the weather and your goals, but it also tracks your fitness plans as well!
No products found.
Strava is the ultimate, interactive app that not only allows you to track your progress, but it allows you to track others progress too. This is the ultimate means of motivation when you see others and their progress. Strava also lists events or challenges around you so that you are able to join and be active with those of similar strength, pace, and spirit.
If you’re doing circuits or completing a HIIT workout, then you’re going to want to get this app. This app is easy to customize with set interval times for each circuit that you want to do, it is easy to customize, and most importantly it is user-friendly. If you’re using the app on an Apple watch, then it even monitors your heart rate too.
- ★【Heart rate and sleep monitoring】This fitness tracker monitors dynamic heart rate , uploading the real time data...
- ★【Feature】Not need to move off when you use the water in the daily life , such as wash hand , washing face or...
- ★【Compatibility】 This fitness watch supports IOS 8.0 or Android 4.3 or above Bluetooth 4.0 or above. For Android...
- Personalized Heart Rate Training – workout efficiently – track and capture real-time heart rate, training zones and...
- Capture workout data and sync later - built in memory gives you the freedom to train without a phone.
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, TICKR connects to smartphones, tablets, GPS watches and bike computers by Wahoo,...
This totally customizable timer gives you the ability to set a warm up, a cool down, repetition, and the length of your workout. This isn’t a fancy app that gives you the ability to connect with others, but it does have what you need to get your circuit or interval training done efficiently.
Want to get paid for meeting your health and fitness goals? Pact is an app that you can download, place your goals in, and get paid for meeting them. This isn’t just for physical exercise, it also tracks what foods you intake too. If you’re eating your fruits and veggies, snap a picture of it, load it into the app, and have it approved. Once it is approved, you’ll get paid for eating your fruits and veggies!
Scan your favorite food’s barcodes at the store and see a breakdown of everything when it comes to what you are eating in a day. This app lets you be aware of what you are eating, consuming, putting into your body and your family’s body too.
Instead of making a playlist and skipping songs to get to the one that you want to get to or listening to media players online, check out Spring. This app matches your songs to your steps. If you’re working out at a fast pace, the app will match the songs to recognize the need that you have, same as if you’re working out at a slower pace.
These online DJs make great lists with similar tempos. If you’re running a marathon, you’re going to want steady beets throughout the marathon but if you’re doing sprints, you’re going to want fast paced songs to match your sprint circuit. The great thing about this, you can also listen offline too. If you’re in a desolate location with no wifi or cellular connection then you don’t have to worry about not having your music!
- 5.5" HD screen; 1.4 GHz quad-core processor; Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP front facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256GB (not included)
Which apps do you use? Are there any that aren’t on our list that you enjoy? Do you prefer one over the other? Tell us what you think! We would love the hear what you have to say about each app if you have used them and tried them out.