Your Health is the one thing that keeps you going, it gives you the ability to do everything that you want to do and keeps you on your toes. You’re always catering to your health, or so it seems. You always eating healthy, changing your eating habit to fit your life. Working out is a great way to keep your health vital but what about when you’ve got those burning questions that may be too embarrassing to ask– We are here to answer them.
I Get Short of Breath Just Walking– Am I Unhealthy?
Shortness of breath doesn’t necessarily mean that it is a bad thing. You could just be out of shape and need to get into shape. Getting into shape does not mean pulling out all the stops and getting to the grind right now. You should consult with your doctor to let them know that you want to get in shape. This isn’t something to be embarrassed about. It just may be that your lungs are not conditioned for exercise.
My Heart is Beating Out of My Chest–Should I See a Doctor?
The answer is yes. You should see a doctor for any type of palpitation, arrhythmia, or if you can see your heart beating. You don’t want to stress your heart out too much. That could lead to heart attack or stroke. Consulting with a doctor not only gives you peace of mind, but you also get the inside knowledge that you don’t have to worry any longer.
- ✔ LOUDER: 130dB attack alarm with push button activation and concealed OFF button
- ✔ PURSE / BAG / KEY RING CLIP: Key ring with purse / bag / backpack clip - the ultimate personal protection alarm to...
- ✔ BACK-UP WHISTLE : Backup emergency manual whistle built-in for emergency use in case of battery failure
- ✔ HEAVY DUTY BATTERIES: Preloaded with heavy duty alkaline (LR44) watch batteries, user replaceable and 365 day...
- ✔ VIGILANT WARRANTY: Vigilant alarms come with a full 1 YEAR WARRANTY. We're a Florida, USA based company with...
I Just Quit Smoking–Can I start Working out?
As you know, you’ve damaged your lungs. Big surprise to you, right? You’ve been told constantly that you should smoke, that you should quit. Now you have to be aware of the consequences come with quitting. If you want to go workout at the gym, great! But you shouldn’t quit smoking one week and head to the gym the next. Give your body a little bit of a rest when it comes to shocks, especially if you’re not an avid gym goer.
How Does this Machine Work?
- Prosence (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 44 Pages - 03/04/2018 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
When you go to the gym, you question everything if you’ve never been there before. Some gyms have the guides on or beside the machine that explain to you how they work but you don’t want to be that person that sits there and reads the instruction manual, right? And you don’t want to be the person to that asks about it either, right?
WRONG. You want to ask. You want to know. You don’t want to get on a machine and use it wrong and you certainly don’t want to get on a machine and hurt yourself. You don’t want to be that person in the video that uses it incorrectly and goes viral. Just ask or read the machine. Heck, you can even google “how does this machine work?”
I am on a Diet, Should I Not Eat That?
If you’re questioning it, “Should I eat that?”, then more than likely, no. You shouldn’t eat it. You don’t want to be that person that is on a diet sometimes and then other times it is just when it is convenient for you. My rule of thumb is, if you question it, don’t do it.
If I am too Sore, I Should Not Workout, Right?
WRONG, again! If you’re sore from working out, that just means that you pushed yourself to actually feel the burn. It isn’t a bad thing. In fact, it may actually be a good thing to work out when it comes to feeling the burn. Now, you don’t want to go all out, hardcore, to where you physically hurt yourself, but it’s great to keep at it.
- #1-RATED HEALTHY SNACK: Perfectly light at just 130 calories & perfectly portion-controlled to avoid over-snacking,...
- VARIETY 10-PACK INCLUDES: 4x Bananas for Chocolate | 3x Espresso Obsesso | 3x So Money Honey Mustard
- GUILT-FREE GOODNESS: Lighter than protein bars, more filling than 100-calorie packs & popcorn, healthier than sugary...
- VOTED TOP 100 RESOURCE FOR OFFICES: Our irresistible mixes are being enjoyed by hundreds of the most innovative,...
- WHY YOUTOPIA? We found it nearly impossible to find a snack that was light (under 150 cal), healthy (high protein, low...
I Sweat, Profusely, What if Someone Notices?
Everyone at the gym sweats. That is natural and normal, not something that you should concern yourself with. If you were going to the gym, working out, and not sweating, then you should be concerned. But in all reality, no one is going to notice you sweating all over unless you don’t wipe down after yourself. As long as you are clean and tidy, you’re fine!
Why Does It Smell?
Why does it smell? Smells can indicate a lot when it comes to telling if you’re healthy or not. If you’ve eaten onions, more than likely, your sweat or body odor will smell like onions. Sweat is just you excreting the unnecessary from your body. If your clothing smells even after you wash it, then that is a build up body odor.
Certain fabrics, like cotton, will hold the smells in versus expelling them when washed. So imagine this… Sweat and laundry detergent? That mixed together won’t make for a great smell at all. So you ask why it smells? Depending on what it is, it could be the fact that you’ve chosen an unpopular, popular fabric choice.
If you’re talking about body odor or smells coming from other regions of your body– Just know that sweat is normal. However, if you’re experiencing foul odor coming from your nether regions, you are going to want to see a doctor. It could be a number of things, but more than likely, you will need medical attention or a prescription to cure the funk.
- STOP EMBARRASSING SWEAT BEFORE IT STOPS YOU - Wear the clothes you love and stay confident with SweatBlock underarm...
- FOR HYPERHIDROSIS TREATMENT & EXCESSIVE SWEATING - Clinical strength antiperspirant wipe strong enough for...
- RAISE YOUR ARMS WITHOUT WORRY - Hug and high-five with confidence. Beat excessive sweat and stop sweating with...
- DOCTOR CREATED. DOCTOR RECOMMENDED - Apply at night before bed - Up to 7 days protection per use - Safe, strong, and...
- LOVE IT, OR IT'S FREE - "Dry Shirt Guarantee" - Wear the shirts you love without pitting-out or your money back. 100%...
Can I have Sex?
If you’re asking, that may be your answer. If you’re asking because you’ve been out of the game for a while, but you’ve got otherwise perfect health, then seeing a doctor is questionable. If you feel that you’re healthy enough to have sex, then go for it. If you’re asking because you’ve got health concerns, you must see a doctor. You don’t want to have this performance be your last and you certainly don’t want to risk stroking out.
Consult with your doctor about the risk factors that may if you were to have sex with the symptoms that you’re experiencing. If you’re having certain symptoms that point to heart attack or stroke, your doctor will more than likely give you a stop to everything and take you for testing immediately.
Answers to these questions give you a sense of security when it comes to knowing that you’re not lone when it comes to actually ask the question. So just know– You are not alone. Tons of people want to know the answer but are often too afraid to ask thinking that it is a dumb question, thinking that they are alone when it comes to wondering. Now that you’ve got your questions answered, go and live your life! Be sure to see a doctor for a yearly exam to keep your health in check.
You put gas in your car to make it go and you change the oil to keep the engine healthy, why not do the same for yourself. Don’t neglect yourself because you’re embarrassed of the questions to ask, you think you are different, or you just don’t want to ask. You’ve been given direction with these answers– Now go live your life!
- Seal Press CA
- Price, Joan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 400 Pages - 05/24/2011 (Publication Date) - Seal Press (Publisher)
- Gear, RIMSports (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 113 Pages - 09/12/2018 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-18 at 23:51 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API