Since most people spend about 10 hours a day looking at a screen, and that number is increased if you have an office job. Along with an office job normally comes a lot of typing. Over time this becomes very bad for you and can cause carpal tunnel. Carpal tunnel is one of the fastest growing issues in today’s technologically advanced society. If you are diagnosed with carpal tunnel, you need to make sure you have the best treatment possible, including a wrist brace. Here’s a helpful list of some of the best carpal tunnel brace available.
Mueller Fitted Wrist Brace Green (4.5 / 5)
This wrist brace is Amazon’s #1 bestseller, and customers who have purchased it are very happy with the results. Some of the reviewers online stated that “It helped minimize my wrist pain in less than two weeks”, “I felt the relief immediately after wearing it for about a day”, and that they “highly recommend this product”. The only caution that some people give is that the sizing can be a little off. It is suggested that you order a larger size than you think you’ll need.
- Helps relieve pain and swelling while maintaining full range of movement of thumb and fingers
- Adjustable straps for customer fit
- Fits even the most slender wrist and hands
- Provides the highest level of comfort with a high level of wrist support
If you’re looking for a smaller option instead of a regular wrist brace, then this is a good option for you! This carpal tunnel brace is designed for all-day and all-night use, and customers have said that it is extremely comfortable because of its slim design. It is perfect if you’re having carpal tunnel pain but still need to be active!
- M BRACE RCA Heavy Duty Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support permits hands-free stability & wrist mobility
- Patented physician-developed wrist device minimizes pain & maximizes healing–may prevent surgery
- Featherweight brace provides comfortable support [Buy Two – one for each wrist!]
- Designed primarily for All-Day and/or All-Night Use (Awake or Asleep)
- Helps *prevent* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms
DP3 BioSkin 8-inch Wrist Brace (M-L) Left – Hypoallergenic Support for Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis, and Arthritis Pain (4.5 / 5)
Although this brace is more expensive, people have said that they are happy that they spent the extra money. Customers have said that despite the size, it is extremely comfortable. They also said that with the 8” size (as opposed to the 6”) they felt like they had more support and strength as they wore it. The BioSkin brace is also hypoallergenic, and it relieves pain for other conditions such as tendonitis and arthritis. You won’t regret spending the extra money for improved results!
- WRIST SUPPORT: Designed to treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Sprains, and Bursitis. See size chart in second image for sizing measurements.
- EASY TO USE: No laces allow for an easy application with one hand. Design of brace also allows for the full use of your fingers.
- LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT: Most comfortable and lightweight wrist brace available. Soft micro-fleece against the skin. Lightweight and removable 8.5inch stays that can be reshaped for a customizeable fit.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: All BioSkin material is hypoallergenic. 100% Latex free and Neoprene free.
- TRUSTED BRAND: Over 40 professional teams trust BioSkin to keep their athletes functioning at the highest possible level.
Find Mobility Guardian on Google+
I am so happy I spent a little more money and got this brace!!! I used to have braces for both hand from ACE brand and when I got this and put it on it was like going from Fiat to a Cadillac. My hand was so comfortable and right away I noticed much better support and alignment. Amazon did not have my size in the right hand so I ordered it directly from the company after feeling this one. Wish I found this years ago!!!!!