Essential Oils for Sleep Problems
The techniques and methods of the use of Essential Oil have been used for centuries. Some of earliest being recorded to be that of Ibn al-Baitar (1188-1248) who was a physician. Essential oils for sleep problems have been used throughout history. Applications of essential oils for sleep, skin care, flu and even cancer have been documented in many books and research.
Are you having trouble sleeping? Essential oils can help! Learn all about what essential oils can help you get a better night’s rest. Our bodies have become over worked with the busy lifestyle most of us lead.
Which essential oils can help you fall asleep, stay asleep and wake up feeling well rested.
Customers know that Lavender is related to sleep. One study shows the aroma of Lavender Oil had promising results in the quality of sleep.
- Fresh and Sweet Aroma: Lavender offers fresh and sweet fragrance that blends well with almost any other essence; it becomes more flowery when it evolves.
Do you need help “shutting off” your brain? Because of the rich and earthy smell, it is a must before bed. It may take a some getting used to the smell, ,mixing it with a “lighter” oil, such as lavender.
- Believed to be very grounding, calming, and stabilizing.
Customers say that Roman Chamomile is calming, soothing, and relaxing properties.
- Clear your mind and relax with the wonderful smell to help with fatigue and irritability.
Ylang Ylang is a wonderful choice if you are looking to improve the quality of your sleep.
- Renowned for its rich, sweet, floral scent. When diffused Ylang ylang creates a happy and bright ambience to any home.
Scents of citrus fruit, this oil is cold-pressed from the rind or peel.
- It’s bright, and calming at the same time. Great for “emotional balancing”.
The rich woodsy aroma of sandalwood really has staying power. A little bit goes a long way, so keep this one around at all times.
- Clear your mind and relax with the wonderful smell of Sandalwood
We are all use to seeing this essential oil used in cooking, but the benefits go beyond cooking. Consequently, this oil is great for muscles and joints as well as peaceful sleep.
- Commonly used for its calming essence
Frequently used to calm the brain down after a busy day. It can be used topically, or in a diffuser.
Extraction of Cedarwood essential oil is from wood pieces of the cedar wood tree.
Effective way to Use Essential Oils For Sleep
1. Topical Use
As a result, applying the oil to the back of your neck or on the bottoms of your feet will be a wonderful way to begin your journey to a restful night.
2. Aromatic Use
Just add a few drops of any of these oils to a bit of water in your oil diffuser and set beside your bed.
3. In the Bath
Try this combination for a more peaceful, restful night sleep.
If you are finding yourself waking in the middle of the night or feeling unrested in the morning these essential oils for sleep problems can be your ticket to catching quality Zzzz’s!
Find Mobility Guardian on Google+