We are all well aware that life is easier with our smartphones. It’s known that we are able to function better in life when it comes to having the accessibility of our smartphones. We use our phones for things as small as checking the time to using it for making lists. The great things about our phones too is that they are small enough to fit in the palm of our had or slip into our pocket. But one more benefit of carrying your smartphone with you? There are tons of apps that can not only help with everyday life, but there are apps that aid you in your workout too!
MapMyWalk uses your phones GPS to track where you’ve gone. In this app, you can set goals, track your workout, and share with friends what you’ve accomplished. Not only is this a great way to track your fitness, but the app has linkable apps to help you even more in your fitness journey. Sister apps include MyFitnessPal and MapMyFitness.
The Move allows you to track your steps, your calories, and the distance that you walk. Within the app you can create goals to meet. The nice thing is that your goals are right there with all of the accomplishments that you’ve made. Allowing for a more fluid way of tacking your fitness.
- Super Mini 4G Smartphone, Impossibly small. Amazingly cute. Totally functional. Extremely Portable, Handy and...
- MP3 player, Global 4G LTE, Easier to your exercise, 60.4g, World Smallest, Dual SIM Dual Standby, Minimalist Design
- Built-in GPS and Pedometer let you easily track your steps, distance, pace and time. Built‑in Bluetooth enable you...
Whether you’re training for a marathon or just looking to get in shape, RW Go tracks it all. RW Go not only tracks your fitness progress, but you can also check out the weather for your outdoor sprints. Not only does it track the weather and your goals, but it also tracks your fitness plans as well!
- New Upgrade Smart Watch - Stainless Steel Wire Drawing Surface, Precision laminating process, Nano TPU85 material...
- Two Working Model - Bluetooth model: Connect the smart wrist watch to your phone via bluetooth, then you can make phone...
- Sync Function - Just connect the smart watch with your phone via Bluetooth, then download and install the APP, so you...
Strava is the ultimate, interactive app that not only allows you to track your progress, but it allows you to track others progress too. This is the ultimate means of motivation when you see others and their progress. Strava also lists events or challenges around you so that you are able to join and be active with those of similar strength, pace, and spirit.
If you’re doing circuits or completing a HIIT workout, then you’re going to want to get this app. This app is easy to customize with set interval times for each circuit that you want to do, it is easy to customize, and most importantly it is user-friendly. If you’re using the app on an Apple watch, then it even monitors your heart rate too.
- 【Heart rate and sleep monitoring】This fitness tracker monitors dynamic heart rate , uploading the real time data of...
- 【Multifunction】 High performance acceleration sensor , accurately track multiple sports , it tracks steps ,...
- 【Compatibility】This fitness watch supports most mainstream cellphones with Bluetooth 4.0 or above ( not for tablet )...
- The battery is a CR2032 ion battery with a battery life of up to 12 months
- Built in memory gives you the freedom to train without a phone, capturing data and syncing it to your phone later; Strap...
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned...
This totally customizable timer gives you the ability to set a warm up, a cool down, repetition, and the length of your workout. This isn’t a fancy app that gives you the ability to connect with others, but it does have what you need to get your circuit or interval training done efficiently.
Want to get paid for meeting your health and fitness goals? Pact is an app that you can download, place your goals in, and get paid for meeting them. This isn’t just for physical exercise, it also tracks what foods you intake too. If you’re eating your fruits and veggies, snap a picture of it, load it into the app, and have it approved. Once it is approved, you’ll get paid for eating your fruits and veggies!
Scan your favorite food’s barcodes at the store and see a breakdown of everything when it comes to what you are eating in a day. This app lets you be aware of what you are eating, consuming, putting into your body and your family’s body too.
Instead of making a playlist and skipping songs to get to the one that you want to get to or listening to media players online, check out Spring. This app matches your songs to your steps. If you’re working out at a fast pace, the app will match the songs to recognize the need that you have, same as if you’re working out at a slower pace.
These online DJs make great lists with similar tempos. If you’re running a marathon, you’re going to want steady beets throughout the marathon but if you’re doing sprints, you’re going to want fast paced songs to match your sprint circuit. The great thing about this, you can also listen offline too. If you’re in a desolate location with no wifi or cellular connection then you don’t have to worry about not having your music!
- NEW Healthy Fitness Tracker HR: Equipped with 2018's most advanced wrist optical HEART RATE SENSOR, 24-hour continuous...
- Intelligent Health Tracker: Smart watches give you the best reminder. When you are sitting for a long time or don't...
- Ultra Clear Camera & Sports Pedometer: When you wear a sport watch to go to the gym, it will view real-time calorie...
- 5.5" HD screen; 1.4 GHz quad-core processor; Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP front facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256GB (not included)
Which apps do you use? Are there any that aren’t on our list that you enjoy? Do you prefer one over the other? Tell us what you think! We would love the hear what you have to say about each app if you have used them and tried them out.